As the Digital Communications and Content Manager, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing external communication strategies to build our brand awareness and engage with target audiences across multiple channels.
You will collaborate closely with the Head of Marketing and other key stakeholders, including external agencies (social media marketing, brand development, PR), to develop impactful content and drive brand visibility. You will be both reactive to current priorities, and proactive in finding new opportunities. You will report to the Head of Marketing.
This is a remote position with the requirement to travel as required.
- Develop and implement comprehensive external communication strategies aligned with the company's marketing goals.
- Own the development and maintenance of the company's messaging and brand voice, ensuring consistency and alignment across all communication materials.
- Craft engaging content for website copy, social media posts, blog articles, press releases and other external communication channels.
- Utilise social media platforms to amplify brand messaging, engage with target audiences (trade and consumer), and drive positive sentiment.
- Manage paid social media campaigns, demonstrating a sound knowledge of digital marketing practices (SEO, SEM, PPC etc).
- Develop and implement strategies for communicating with customers.
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of external communication efforts using relevant metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging across all touchpoints.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree or professional qualification in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a communications role, either within a high-growth company or digital marketing / creative agency.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, with the ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles and strategies, including SEO, SEM, PPC etc.
- Proven ability to create compelling content across digital communication channels.
- Proficiency with social media management and monitoring tools.
- Strategic mindset and the ability to think creatively, identifying unique angles and opportunities for external communication initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and metrics to drive decision-making.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and recognise the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sex orientation.